Easy Fiery Hot Air Fryer Nuggets
Looking for the perfect appetizer? Give these perfectly poppable Fiery Hot nuggets a try! As an added bonus... they're free from gluten, soy, dairy, and eggs! You can also substitute the chicken for cauliflower to make a Fiery Hot vegan nugget.
- 1 4 Oz. Bag of Fiery Hot Puffs
- 1 Lb. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast (Or substitute 1 head of Cauliflower)
- 4 Tbs. of your favorite plant-based butter
- 1 Tsp. Paprika
- 1/2 Tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Tsp. Onion Powder
- 1/8 Tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- Pour Fiery Hot Puffs into food processor. Pulse until puffs are finely ground to the consistency of breadcrumbs.
- Transfer Puff crumbs into bowl, and add paprika, garlic, and cayenne pepper. Set aside.
- Cube chicken breast, or cut cauliflower, into bite size pieces. Set aside.
- Melt plant-based butter and set aside.
- Take one piece of chicken, or cauliflower, at a time, and coat in melted butter.
- Using a fork to remove from butter, transfer to bowl with Fiery Hot Puff crumbs/spice mixture until coated.
- Repeat until all chicken or cauliflower is coated.
- Preheat Air Fryer to 400°F for chicken, or 350°F for cauliflower.
- Once preheated, spray interior with cooking spray so they don't stick.
- For chicken, cook for 8-12 minutes (depending on size, be sure internal temperature of chicken reaches 165°F.) For cauliflower, cook for 14 minutes, stopping halfway to flip.
- Enjoy immediately and serve with Let Thy Food's Boulder Ranch Superfood Dressing for an amazing vegan, plant-based ranch that we LOVE!
Plan on making this recipe? Be sure to share with us and tag us on social media @kapop_snacks!
Get 15% OFF your game day snacks!
Use Code: GAMEDAY15
Valid through 2/12/23. Discount cannot be applied to subscription orders
Leave a comment