Comfort food really is the best food, and no food fits that bill better than Mac and Cheese! In honor of Veganuary, here is an easy Vegan Mac and Cheese recipe with a Ka-Pop! Twist!
- 16 Oz of Dry Pasta (Choose your favorite shape!)
- 2 Cups of Plant-Based Milk
- 2 Cups of Plant-Based Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 Oz of Plant-Based Smoked Gouda Cheese Wedges
- Crushed Ka-Pop! Dairy-Free Cheddar Puffs
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add in the pasta and cook until al dente, about 6-8 minutes. Strain the pasta and set aside for later.
- In a medium-sized saucepan, bring your plant-based milk to a simmer over medium heat. Stir continuously to ensure the milk does not burn. Remove the sauce pan from the heat and add in the shredded plant-based cheddar cheese. Whisk until the cheese is fully melted.
- Once the cheddar is fully incorporated, add one plant-based Gouda wedge at a time and whisk until fully melted. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine pasta with cheese sauce, stirring until the pasta is coated evenly. Serve Mac and Cheese in bowls and top with Ka-Pop! Dairy-Free Cheddar Puffs. Enjoy!
- For a fun and spicy take on this classic dish, substitute the Ka-Pop! Dairy-Free Cheddar Puffs for the NEW Ka-Pop! Fiery Hot Puffs!