3 + ounces of Ka-Pop
1 + avocado
Lime or Lemon juice to taste
Kosher or Himalayan Sea Salt to taste
1 -2 (15 oz)can black beans (drained and rinsed sprinkled with lemon or lime and salt of your choice)
drained black bean soup or left over homemade beans
1 + tomatoes, cherry, grape or large tomatoes, diced
1 + tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
Salsa, as desired (optional)
Hot sauce, as desired (optional)
Vegan shredded cheese (optional)
• 3 + ounces of Ka-Pop ! Chips
• 1 + avocado
• Lime or Lemon juice to taste
• Kosher or Himalayan Sea Salt to taste
• 1 -2 (15 oz) can black beans drained and rinsed OR drained black bean soup
• 1 + tomatoes, cherry, grape or large tomatoes, diced
• 1 + tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
• Salsa, as desired (optional)
• Hot sauce, as desired (optional)
• Vegan shredded cheese (optional)
1. Arrange Ka-Pop closely together on a baking sheet or platter.
2. On a cutting board cut up avocado and sprinkle sprinkle with your choice of salt and squeeze of a lemon or lime.
3. Prepare beans: Sprinkle the beans with lemon or lime juice and salt.
4. Place the avocado, tomatoes and black beans over the Ka-Pop chips.
5. If desired add fresh basil, salsa, hot sauce or serve them on the side.
These nachos are not baked, however, if you desire you can bake them with other toppings such as vegan cheese:
1. Pre-heat an oven to 375° F and place parchment paper on a baking sheet and place the Ka-pop chips on the parchment paper.
2. Add the tomatoes, black beans, vegan grated cheese and bake until melted through about 2-5 minutes and top with avocado.
3. Top with chopped cilantro, salsa, avocado and serve.
Comments will be approved before showing up.